Friday 14 April 2017

This week's smiles....week 216

Hello all.  I hope you've all had a wonderful week full of smiles and happy moments.  Firstly I want to thank the loyal few who join in each week and to wish one and all a very happy Easter.

Thankfully the worries we had earlier in the week have now blown over and we can all sleep rather more easily.  I think life likes to throw us challenges and as the saying goes....what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

I have put together a couple of collages for you this week that have had me smiling....



My daughter Amy had the cleaners in yesterday....and what wonderful little helpers they are too.

My question is....what are they after?  😁😁😁






The other is a comic strip about 'Little Brown Dog'.  You may need to click on it to enlarge it so you can read it......please note she does have a new 'Little Brown Dog' but of course it's no replacement!

I hope my pics have made you smile and you will link to your own happy posts below.  Wishing you all a really Happy Easter weekend.
Hugs,
Annie x

7 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

I've seen that look of panlc many times when a favourite toy can't be found or someone has had hold of it. Little Billy who comes to visit hides all the toys all over the house. We found 12 after one visit hidden in every corner of the house, including one in our bed haha.
Now when you've finished with the cleaning fairies can you send them round here please.
Happy days again for you all and have a lovely Easter Annie.
Much love Lynn xx

Lisca said...

Ah, mummy's little helpers! So sweet! I too wondered what they had been promised to do in return for all this work.....

Little Milly is just like a small child with a favorite teddybear or blanket. You have to be so sneaky to be able to repair or wash it! I can just pìcture the scene: Quick, find the brown dog! Lets get it repaired! Quick, before she comes back and finds it gone.

I'm glad your worries have blown over a bit and you can breathe again and enjoy the Easter holidays.

Have a wonderful Easter,
Hugs,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

Great post Annie! What are you doing this aft?

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, back from the Gym! early morning today as my gym buddy has all the family arriving soon. Very suspicious what they are after but who cares Lol! can I borrow them to do my housework as they look quite good at it. Lovely pics. of Milly, I think it's the look that says "I know you're up to something" I've seen it before Lol! Sorry to tease you with the sewing machine and promise to show what I've made in time. I wasn't sure about that machine but it seems okay. As you can see it's quite new, I was forced to buy it when my old machine of about 40 years gave up the ghost, that was very sad but it owes me nothing. Have a great Easter all of you with lots of smiles, Angela xxx

mamapez5 said...

I did smile at your story pictures today Annie. I could do with some cleaning fairies here too. And Milly is so cute with her toy. We gave our dogs lots of toys but they have never really taken to any of them. Perhaps it was because we always had at least two of them, so they just played with one another.
I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend. Kate xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, what a lovely funny post. So funny to see children being helpful! There's more work here if they want it - those little Easter bunnies need to be shown the door :) Milly is a one! The look on her anxious wee face is a picture. Hope you are enjoying the weekend. Hugs, Ellie xx

Neet said...

You really did make me smile. I loved the story of the little brown dog, it really had me grinning from ear to ear. What a sweetie she is, she certainly brought a lot of love with her when she came to live with you.
As for the grandees, I think they are just being helpful little cleaners, with no intention of getting anything in return, no looking for Easter eggs either - how could they with those angelic faces? Ahem!
Hugs, Neet 6 xx